Summer is here! And what does this mean, you might ask? WATERMELON! End of story.
2 cups fresh watermelon, cubed
1 cup frozen watermelon, cubed
1 cup ice cubes
2 Tbs water
1. In a high-speed blender, (I use a Vitamix) blend together the water with the frozen and fresh watermelon until it forms a thick juice. NOTE: before blending, you may need to use a wooden spoon to smash the watermelon closer to the blade, for easier blending.
2. With the blender on low, blend in the ice.
3. Pour into glasses and serve.
Serves 2 thirsty people.
- ► 2015 (25)
- 4th of July Fireworks Tarts
- Cinnamon Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Refreshing Whole Fruit Popsicles
- Easy Peasy: Paleo Blueberry Mini Muffins
- Vegan Chocolate Mousse
- Lemon Cupcakes with Strawberry Whipped Cream
- Watermelon Slushie
- Father's Day Mint Brownies
- Tropical Green Smoothie
- Chocolate Mint Power Balls (Raw, Vegan, and Paleo!...
- ▼ June (10)