Don't say I didn't warn you. ;)
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
3 Tbs chia seeds seeds
3 Tbs golden flax seeds
3 Tbs cacao nibs
1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
3 Tbs coconut oil, melted
2 Tbs honey or maple syrup
2 Tbs sunflower seed butter
3 Tbs fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
1/4 cup blanched almond flour/almond meal
1. In a medium bowl, mix together the seeds and nibs with your hands. Then mix in the coconut oil and shredded coconut.
2. Stir in the honey, sunflower seed butter, and then the almond meal/ flour, then gently mix in mint.
3. Press the mixture onto a glass plate and place it in the freezer to harden for 10 minutes.
4. Remove the "dough" from the freezer and knead/ squeeze it into many 1-inch balls.
5. Place the balls on the plate and refrigerate until served.
Makes about 16 power balls.