While playing with my friend Mikayla today, we decided we wanted to bake something quick and easy for our growling tummies. "What is better to make than mini blueberry muffins?", we asked ourselves. The answer was: Nothing. So, in no time at all, the batter was in muffin tins and getting put in the oven! Fifteen minutes later, we were gobbling up all of the delicious muffins. I know you and your kids will enjoy them as much as we did!
Makes 3 dozen mini muffins.
2 cups blanched almond flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup coconut oil
5 Tbs pure maple syrup
6 Tbs almond milk
1 Tbs pure vanilla extract
1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
1. In a large bowl, mix together the flours, baking soda, and salt.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the oil, eggs, syrup, almond milk, and vanilla.
3. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry, and mix until thoroughly combined.
4. Gently stir in the blueberries.
5. Line a mini muffin tin with paper liners and spoon the batter into each one, filling it almost to the top.
6. Place the tin in the oven and bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
- ► 2015 (25)
- 4th of July Fireworks Tarts
- Cinnamon Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Refreshing Whole Fruit Popsicles
- Easy Peasy: Paleo Blueberry Mini Muffins
- Vegan Chocolate Mousse
- Lemon Cupcakes with Strawberry Whipped Cream
- Watermelon Slushie
- Father's Day Mint Brownies
- Tropical Green Smoothie
- Chocolate Mint Power Balls (Raw, Vegan, and Paleo!...
- ▼ June (10)