In Goodies Against The Grain: Tropical Green Smoothie

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Tropical Green Smoothie

This smoothie is super easy to make, full of nutritious greens, and so refreshing on hot summer days! I love this recipe because it's great to substitute ingredients in it. You can use coconut butter or oil, coconut milk or almond milk, and frozen mango or pineapple.

Ingredients:


3 Tbs coconut manna (butter) or coconut oil
2 1/2 cups coconut water, almond milk, or coconut milk
2-3 cups spinach (depending on how green you want it)
1 cup frozen mango
1 handful ice (optional)

Directions:

1. Blend all ingredients together in a high speed blender until smooth and creamy.
2. Pour into glasses and serve!

Serves 2-3 people.

2 comments:

  1. I agree my friend! This Green drink is super easy to make. I have tried this at home. I really loved its taste. The coconut water enhances its taste. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful recipe!

    ReplyDelete