These mint brownies are so delicious, and SUPER easy to make. Plus, they are dairy, gluten, and grain free! Also, if you don't like the flavor of chocolate-mint, you can omit the peppermint extract and just make the brownies chocolate, which is also totally yummy! I have a family of rich chocolate lovers who don't like things overly sweet, and they LOVE these brownies, and I know you will, too!
Makes one 9x13-inch pan of brownies.
1 (16 ounce) jar creamy roasted almond butter
1 cup pure maple syrup or honey
1 Tbs vanilla extract
1 tsp pure peppermint extract
1/2 cup cacao powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup dark chocolate chips
1. In a large bowl, blend almond butter until smooth with a hand blender or stand mixer.
2. Blend in eggs, then blend in syrup, vanilla and peppermint extract.
3. Blend in cacao, salt and baking soda, then fold in chocolate chips.
4. Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish, then pour the batter into the dish.
5. Bake at 325 degrees for approx. 30 minutes.
6. Cut brownies into squares and serve!
- ► 2015 (25)
- 4th of July Fireworks Tarts
- Cinnamon Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Refreshing Whole Fruit Popsicles
- Easy Peasy: Paleo Blueberry Mini Muffins
- Vegan Chocolate Mousse
- Lemon Cupcakes with Strawberry Whipped Cream
- Watermelon Slushie
- Father's Day Mint Brownies
- Tropical Green Smoothie
- Chocolate Mint Power Balls (Raw, Vegan, and Paleo!...
- ▼ June (10)