Have you ever made a dessert, and thought, “Man, I wish this recipe could be nut-free, low sugar, grain-free, refined sugar-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, and AIP!” I sure have! And that’s why I created this recipe for you.
This peach crumble is so easy to make, and free of sooooo many allergens! Lately, the fruit basket in my kitchen has been overflowing with ripe, beautiful peaches, so I knew I had to make something with them!
The crumble was perfect. It tasted so tangy and sweet, and the top was so crispy and warm. The ideal summer treat! I hope you all enjoy this crumble as much as my family and I did! Have a great day : )
Serves 4 people
5 large peaches, pealed, cored, and sliced
For the crumble:
4 Tbs Otto’s Cassava Flour
1 cup coconut flakes
4 Tbs coconut sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1 Tbs coconut flour
4 Tbs cold fat of choice: ghee, coconut oil, palm shortening, or butter
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium sized mixing bowl, whisk together all the crumble ingredients except for the fat. Then distribute the (very cold) fat of choice evenly, throughout the dry ingredients, into little chunks. I did this using an electric mixer.
3. Place all the peaches in a 10-inch cast iron skillet.
4. Sprinkle the crumble, evenly, on top.
5. Bake your skillet peach crumble in the oven for 40 minutes, or until the fruit is bubbly, and the crumble is golden brown. Scoop into bowls, and serve!